Offers Superior Experience To Its Members At An Affordable Price
Zone Fitness Clubs has purchased four of the Tru-Fit clubs in Colorado, including the location in Cherry Creek North on East 1st Avenue. ZONE Fitness Clubs, LLC was founded in 2013 in New Port Richey (Trinity), Florida. The goal of this club is to create a comfortable health club allowing all members to experience professional instruction and great workout programming.
Tim Forrest, President and Founder of Zone Fitness Clubs, explains “Zone Athletic Clubs truly is a health club designed with today’s fitness enthusiast in mind. Whether you like to work out in a fully-equipped health club offering over 90 pieces of cardio, strength and free weights, or you enjoy group classes or you like to relax in the sauna or steam room, Zone Fitness Club offers all of it at an affordable membership rate starting at only $19.99/month.”
Forrest also recognizes the importance of being engaged with local chambers of commerce. “In all our clubs in all of our communities, we are members of the Chamber,” said Forrest. “Our goal is to partner with chambers because we offer corporate wellness programs. We realize the benefits of corporate wellness and how a healthier employee is a more productive employee. The Chamber is a vehicle to do that as we network and integrate ourselves into the community. We’re excited to be involved with the Chamber and get those connections to help other businesses along with ours.”
With the purchase of Tru-Fit, Zone Fitness Clubs will upgrade each of the facilities including the brand-new location at Leetsdale and Quebec. Part of the upgrades is an investment in the latest technology. “We are going to invest hundreds of thousands of dollars to make these experiences better,” said Forrest. “The technology we are implementing can monitor your workouts through an app.”
Why should you become a member of Zone Fitness Clubs? You may have guessed the word Zone was carefull
y chosen based on its fitness reference. Here you can experience the ultimate in training experiences. Each ZONE allows fitness-goers to have a great experience according to their interests.
There are 10 zones and they include:
- The BURN ZONE! This 60-minute workout is designed to get your body into the proper intensity to boost your metabolism, build strength, shed unwanted pounds and get the body you desire.
- The MIND/BODY ZONE! You can escape the noise of the city and enjoy yoga and barre sessions in a studio designed to help you release stress, build core strength and become one with yourself.
- The GROUP-X ZONE! Turn up the energy and fun with amazing workouts including Les Mills programming like Body Pump.
- The CYCLE ZONE! Do you want to go on the ride of your life? Ride away from your stresses and escape while you burn calories and track your workout for watts and intensity.
- The HIIT ZONE! If you like to move and have fun with your workouts, you can challenge yourself with our high-intensity-interval classes with multi-functional equipment.
- The PUNCH ZONE! Time to get some aggression out, relieve stress and get your boxing workout in. This ZONE is equipped with heavy bags, aqua bags, rowers, Airdynes and more.
- The SPORT ZONE! Play like an athlete and move your body on the turf while you push weighted sleds, flip tires, move battle ropes and more.
- The RECOVERY ZONE! Need to escape? Relax? Recover? The recovery room allows you to get a massage every day to reset your muscles and your body.
- The CORE ZONE! Tighten up your stomach area, work your core and strengthen your lower back.
- The KIDS CLUB ZONE! Kids should have fun too. Games, activities and kid-friendly movies under the supervision of certified caregivers are all happening while you work out.
Zone Fitness Clubs was truly created with you in mind with the focus on creating a motivating, seamless fitness experience. They offer members a state-of-the-art Club including MYZONE Heart Rate monitoring to ensure members can get in to the proper “Zone” for their bodies. With their team of certified Personal Trainers with top-level certifications, they can offer one-on-one coaching, small group training and team training sessions. Every new member has a complimentary coaching session with a Personal Trainer as well as a free online Nutritional Coach to support your healthy eating habits to achieve your fitness goals.
What makes Zone Fitness Clubs different than other health Clubs? “Our Clubs offer members the level of service our members desire because our sole focus and our mission statement is: We put Members First. Our clubs are sparkly clean, well equipped and we offer the programs and services fitness enthusiasts today desire,” said Forrest. “What’s great about Zone Fitness is you no longer have to be a member of multiple studios and a gym. We have it all at one location at a very affordable rate. We’re interested in being famous for delivering people’s results with a great experience.”
The new club at Leetsdale and Quebec opened on January 22, 2020, and the Cherry Creek North location will have a grand reopening in late March.
Visit www.zonefitnessclub.com for more information or visit their Cherry Creek North location at 3300 East 1st Ave. or the brand-new location at 7150 Leetsdale Drive in Denver. Members of the Greater Glendale Chamber of Commerce can enjoy a 14-day pass to experience any of the Zone Fitness Clubs.