After being closed to the public for months due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Four Mile Historic Park has reopened to the public and has an entire safety protocol in place for its visitors and staff. Four Mile Historic Park is committed to the highest level of safety for employees and guests during the Covid-19 pandemic.
In compliance with safety regulations for COVID-19, the park is offering timed ticket
s for limited capacity. Visit www.fourmilepark.org to see available times and prices.
Staff will practice appropriate respiratory etiquette while onsite. All employees have attended a safety training session and signed an acknowledgement of the handbook as well as a commitment to follow the guidelines listed below.
- Provide tissues and non-touch trash disposal receptacles.
- Provide soap and water in the workplace. If soap and water are not readily available, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol. If hands are visibly dirty, soap and water should be chosen over hand sanitizer.
- Place hand sanitizers in multiple locations to encourage hand hygiene.
- Ensure that adequate supplies are maintained.
- Encourage employee breaks to wash hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Place posters that encourage hand hygiene to help stop the spread in bathrooms, employee break spaces and other places where they are likely to be seen.
- Discourage handshaking — encourage the use of other non-contact methods of greeting.
- Encourage use of facemasks among employees and customers when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Provide appropriate protective gear like gloves, masks, and face coverings to employees as defined by OSHA industry standards.
Four Mile Historic Park is located at 715 S. Forest Street in Denver. It is open Friday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Special hours for high risk individuals are designated from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Fridays. Guided tours of the museum are suspended during Covid-19. For more information and to reserve your tickets online, visit www.fourmilepark.org. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.